Pages

Tuesday 12 May 2015

The generosity of Infinity

One of my favourite modern day mystics James Finley shares this exquisite perspective: “The generosity of Infinity is infinite. Therefore I am/you are the generosity of Infinity. Awaken to that! Infinite Love infinitely gives itself to me so that I might give myself to the Love that gives itself to me. In the reciprocity of Love, my destiny is fulfilled.”

When I take this beautiful thought into my contemplative meditations, there is a deep resonance in the cells and atoms of my body for whom I am like an Infinity – all the myriads of small lives within me. Equally a realization of how I must be like a little light-emitting life in the greater body of Humanity, the Earth and Solar Logos’ life. The perspective rings true on a very deep level and I am aspired to expand my field more so that I might give more of myself. What am I giving? All my petty concerns, worries, fears, anxieties, doubts, emotional upsets and entangled thoughts – they just melt into this field of infinite benevolence.  Surrendering I give myself a bit more to the LOVE that gives itself to me so generously. In the process my body (the vehicle of spirit), a hollow chalice heals and expands, brimming with the substance of love. Flow through me, flow through me as a blessing I pray.

Expanding further through the prism of my heart, through the Sun I enter into the sphere of the next kingdom of Divine Lives and like the “Mother of the World” in Nicolas Roerich’s painting I just sit in a pregnant stillness shining my light, spirit entering matter in an even flow of Divine LOVE – sitting in the midst of the suffering world. In the sitting; the suffering paradoxically becomes ecstatic in the blissful flow of divine love – how can that be? The energy of my love-wisdom soul (second Ray-blue) is flowing through the chalice (body) governed by ceremonial ritual and order (seventh Ray – violet). Following 12 years of intense spiritual work and healing this ceremonial divine order through my energy body, i.e. major, minor chakras and the nadi structure of the etheric body have been purified enough to enable this flow. The chalice over-flows as I sit on this heavenly cross always held by the Divine Mother, the embrace of the Feminine, heart bursting wide open.

The mystical path of merging with the ONE life, an elevation of the emotional body to its higher correspondence, the buddhic body, where desire turns into deep aspiration and a yearning to merge in direct experience with the One – in humbleness there is a great surrender. Yet every emotional aspiration holds a mental seed, an uplifting idea or ideal of love, wisdom, unifying inclusiveness for the One Humanity, for I am you and you are me. All is given in service to the One Life – a service to the one Beloved Humanity, the passion of transformation becomes our transmutation. The energies of the ever emerging world are stepped down into matter bringing healing to the toxic environment of life on Earth.



I walk in the primordial sea of my Infinity (Pisces)
Feet firmly on the ground of my being (Sagittarius)
Spirit dancing in the waters of life (Aquarius)
I kneel to the Divine Mother and all her glorious creations (Capricorn)

The compost of my grail has cooked and churned (Scorpio)
Refined into divine sparkles of purified substance (Virgo)
Embracing Gaia; her lives receives it with delight (Cancer)
From her womb a mighty fire rises (Virgo)

The dark and the light find balance (Libra)
Feathers of lightness and translucent light (Sagittarius)
The primordial sea is deep and calm, blessing the worlds (Scorpio, Cancer and Pisces)
A brilliant light shines forth in the darkness (Leo)

Expanded I stretch the arms of my chalice (Gemini)
The Divine Father flowing milk and honey (Cancer)
I seek the ancient streams beautifying (Taurus)
And at thy sacred feet I bow (Aries)

"Mother of the World" - Nicolas Roerich


“All shall be well, and all shall be well and all manner of things shall be well”

Julian of Norwich – “Mother Julian”

1 comment:

  1. It is a privilege to read well-written descriptions of subjective experiences of those on the Path. They are very intimate and therefore quite rare. Yet there are people who can share some of these experiences. And after all it is a question of group work, isn´t it? So go on with confidence and love!
    Regards, Z.

    ReplyDelete